Due to the spread of coronavirus infection, the condition of the whole world remains very hopeless. There is a lockdown in many countries of the world and everyone is thinking about avoiding the outbreak of this virus. In such a situation, our governments are not far behind. All the ministries of the government are trying to save the people from corona at their own level. Recently, while the Ministry of Health had issued a number of guidelines, now the Ministry of AYUSH has given some easy steps to keep the body’s defence system naturally, also known as immunity. Let’s know about these easy remedies to improve immune system. We have shared tips to boost immunity..
Boost Immunity – Health Alternative Medicine Ayurveda
The Ministry of AYUSH has stated in its guidelines that the comprehensive knowledge of Ayurveda for healthy living is based on the concepts of ‘routine’ and ‘Ritucharya’. According to Ayurveda, a person’s routine should be good and regular to live a healthy life. Ayurveda is the science of life, so it emphasizes the use of nature’s gifts to stay healthy and happy. Ayurveda is associated with awareness, simplicity and harmony about itself, with the help of which a person protects himself from many diseases while maintaining his immunity. There is a lot of emphasis in Ayurveda. Let us know what measures we can do sitting at home to avoid Covid-19.
Increase your immunity in such a way to avoid Covid-19
- Drink warm water all day.
- Practice Yogasan, Pranayama and meditation at least 30 minutes daily as per the advice of the Ministry of Ayush (#YogaAtHome #Stehome #Stacef).
- At the same time, the ministry also says that for cooking, use spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic. Actually, all these spices have a variety of Ayurvedic properties, which give the person the courage to fight against diseases and infections.
Ayurvedic Remedy/Ayurvedic Medicine
- Every morning, eat 1 teaspoon i.e. 10 grams of Chyawanprash. Diabetics should take sugar free Chyawanprash.
- Take decoction / herbal tea made of basil, cinnamon, black pepper, dry ginger and Munka once or twice a day. If necessary, add jaggery or fresh lemon juice as per your taste.
- Drink half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in 150 ml of warm milk.
Immunity Boosting Processes
Apply oil in the nose: Apply sesame oil or coconut oil and ghee in the nose in the morning and evening.
Try oil pulling therapy: Take 1 teaspoon of sesame or coconut oil in the mouth. Do not drink it, but in the mouth for 2 to 3 minutes and then spit. After that rinse with warm water. This can be done once or twice a day. In this way it can easily increase a person’s immunity.
Dry cough or sore throat
In case of dry cough or sore throat, grind the cloves and mix it with jaggery and honey and take it 2-3 times a day. This remedy is usually effective in treating common dry cough and sore throat. Also steam can be taken once a day with fresh mint leaves or celery. But if these symptoms persist for a long time, consult a doctor and get treatment.