To stay relevant in the game QuickBooks regularly rolls out the updates and while you update the software there comes a difference in your company file and the software and that is how versions of Error – 6000 comes into play.
To fix these errors you can always look up for the solutions online and also can talk to our representative at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number but you should know how to upgrade your company file.
Now to figure out how to upgrade your Company File so it works in more current forms of QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, or Enterprise you just need to read this post carefully.
In case you’re moving up to a more current rendition (year) of QuickBooks Desktop, you’ll likewise need to overhaul your Company Files so you can continue utilizing them. You just need to upgrade a Company File once.
Please make sure that you don’t have to update your Files when you change to an alternate release (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
This cycle is independent from refreshing your QuickBooks Desktop programming to the most recent delivery.
Here’s the way to upgrade your more seasoned Company File to work in a more current form of QuickBooks Desktop.
Important: Do you utilize an Intuit facilitating administration to run QuickBooks? Provided that this is true, you’ll have to connect with them straightforwardly to overhaul your records.
Important: If you’re brought in to QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise, you can avoid these means. Here’s the manner by which to consequently introduce and update more up to date forms of QuickBooks when they’re accessible.
Method 1: Install QuickBooks
- Sign in to Windows as an administrator user.
- In the event that you haven’t as of now, update to the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Follow the means to introduce your new form.
Method 2: Prep your Company File
Follow ” Method 2: Prep your Company File” and ” Method 3: Upgrade your Company File” for each Company File you need to upgrade:
- Open your unique variant of QuickBooks. At that point open the Company File you need to overhaul.
- Hit F2 so that you can open the Product Information window.
- Glance in the File Information area. Note where your Company File is saved money on your PC.
- Run the Rebuild Tool for your Company File. This prepares it for the overhaul.
Method 3: Upgrade your Company File
QuickBooks requests that you overhaul your Company File the first occasion when you open it in your more current form. Remember, you won’t have the option to open your Company File in your unique variant of QuickBooks after you update it.
- Please make sure that all other users are logged out of your Company File.
- Open your new form of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select Open or Restore Company in the event that you don’t have a Company File open. You can go to the given File menu and select Open or Restore Company.
- Select Open a Company File, at that point Next. In the event that you have a reinforcement Company File (QBB) rather than an Company File (QBW), select Restore a reinforcement duplicate and afterward Local reinforcement.
- Peruse your PC for your Company File. You recorded the File area in Method 1. Select it and afterward select Open.
Please note that If you can’t discover your Company File, open the Windows Start menu and afterward File Explorer. Quest for your Company File by name or the .qbw record augmentation. If you actually can’t discover it,make sure it’s not covered up.
- Sign in to your Company File as the administrator user.
- Before you upgrade, QuickBooks consequently makes a reinforcement of your current Company File. You can choose Change this default area to spare the reinforcement in a particular envelope.
- Select Update Now to begin the overhaul.
- At the point when QuickBooks is done, select Done.
You would now be able to open your current Company File in your new form of QuickBooks Desktop. In the event that you stay with your records on a worker, you would now be able to move them back.
Method 4: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- After you overhaul and open your Company File, update QuickBooks so you have the most recent programming discharge.
In conclusion, it is imperative that you know how to update your company file so that when you update your software you don’t have to face any kind of an issue or error. By reading this post carefully you will be able to update the Company File in the QuickBooks. However if you’re not able to do so you can simply place a call on QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number and our representative will help you to update the Company File.