Intermittent fasting is becoming popular and up to the mark way of eating the food in the world of health and fitness. Many celebrities and athletes follow this kind of fasting in their lives, experience the best results, and tell about their routines with food in their interviews.
Several people do involve such diet and intermittent fasting while some people prefer heavy workout with it. Many questions arise in the mind of familiar people regarding the existence and need for intermittent fasting. They tend to search for this all the time on the internet.
Despite having today’s lifestyle, people are getting more sophisticated with their eating habits and thinking of changing their meals. Most people are moving towards healthy, fresh and leafy green vegetables, often regarded as Vegetarian and Vegan diets.
In this blog, we shall understand the meaning of intermittent fasting, its causes, side effects, who can perform this fasting routine and who cannot. I have held fundamental research over this topic after reading so many articles, interviews and researches.
You will also be familiar with the advancements of financial techniques offerings before you through the direct means of lending money.
Understanding the Types of Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting can be categorised in methods. These methods would have been brought with the impression that people lived with such eating habits and their experiences. There are majorly three types of intermittent fasting methods:
Intermittent Fasting – The ratio of 16 and 8 method
- This method incurs the cycle according to the watch that indicates you can have your meal for eight hours, and the rest of the time, you will not be allowed to have it.
- It means you have no approval to have your breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner within 8 hours. In the remaining 16 hours, you could spend your time playing, exercising, studying, and sleeping but not eating.
- The type of food that must be taken in the eating times must be healthy. Mostly boiled, raw or unprocessed food that contains most of the nutrients must be taken in 8 hours.
- Around 90% of people who follow intermittent fasting follow this method of 16:8.
The stop east and stop method
- This method insists the person involved in the intermittent fasting to hold his hunger. This hunger can be as long as from at least one day or 24 hours. It can go to a maximum of 2 days or 28 hours a week.
- It implies that the person can eat whatever he likes in between the 5 days of the week regardless of the schedule. He has to narrate his eating story by making a gap of minimum one day.
- It involves eating your lunch in a day and get the next meal at lunch the next day.
The ratio of 5 and 2 diet method
- This method is also called as 5:2 IF (Intermittent Fasting). According to this method, you can draw any two days in a week and get to shifted to after one by one consecutively.
- These two days, you can only have 500 to 600 calories per day and have regular calories in the rest of the days.
These three types of intermittent fasting are prevalent and gaining popularity in the world. Among them, only the first type of widely used method is the most common practice that everyone can follow with loans. 24-hour loans in Ireland help you with plenty of healthy food.
Dilemma of hunger
Some people might be thinking that this type of fasting is complicated, and most of us cannot be with this, but this is not true. Actually, when you are supposed to pledge not to eat for 16 hours, this is the time when you need to take rest and even to contain your sleeping time.
Therefore people who are scared of this toughness of the first method can now be satisfied with this clearance. The person with this method can choose any of 8 hours between 11 am to 9 pm, which means he can choose his time as of the following:
11 am to 7 pm- a person can start eating from 11 am and finalise it by 7 pm. No eating after the scheduled time. The same time will go from 12 am to 8 pm and from 1 pm to 9 pm.
Related Blog:- Transforming lives through Bone Marrow Transplants
You can have your meal according to your body needs and what suits you. However, the best time slot is between 11 am to 7 pm. The science behind this can be graphed with multiple benefits. The maximum time of 16 hours when we do not eat anything, the amount of calories is less.
This boosts the body and activates the fat-burning hormone called Norepinephrine. This bumps up the metabolism responsible and eases to burn the fat and thus lose the weight, the rate of metabolism increases from 3.4 to 14 %.
The most crucial fact of intermittent fasting is that it does not lead to starvation, and the body needs to heal itself with the food carrying inside the cells. The cells are thus the important figure and unit to provide you with a good life.