Walnuts are also considered very beneficial for your health as well as skin. Walnuts are full of anti-aging properties along with reducing your weight. This is the reason why walnut oil is included in your skin care. Because walnut oil contains omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins, which help to enhance your beauty. It not only helps in making your skin but also your hair long, thick and strong. It is helpful in removing many skin problems including wrinkles on your face. Let us know here from Dr. Ajay Rana, Dermatologist and Esthetic Physician, how to make nut oil beauty benefits and nut oil.
How to make walnut oil at home?
- ½ cup whole walnuts
- One and a half cup vegetable oil
Method of making walnut oil:
- First of all keep the walnuts in the microwave to preheat.
- Now boil water in the pan and then add walnuts to it.
- After boiling for about 4-5 minutes, filter the water and walnuts with a sieve.
- After this, separate the boiled walnuts and place them on a baking sheet. Now bake the walnuts until they are golden brown.
- After baking on both sides, remove the nut from the microwave and cool it.
- Now crush with the help of a walnut cylinder. Be careful not to make their fine powder.
- Now mix small pieces of walnuts and vegetable oil in a jar and keep it for some time.
- After a few days when the color of the oil changes to a slightly darker, take out the walnuts from the jar. Your walnut oil is ready.
Benefits of walnut oil for skin
Dr. Ajay Rana, Dermatologist and Esthetic Physician explains that walnut oil can help you fight many skin problems. Here are some benefits of walnut oil:
- Walnut oil contains many nutrients, which promote good skin health. Walnut oil ie Akhota oil stimulates the growth of the skin, fights inflammatory skin disorders and helps in healing the wound quickly.
- Regular use of walnut oil helps in removing wrinkles and fine lines. This helps the skin’s thin lines and wrinkles disappear over time and also helps fight acne.
- Walnut oil helps in reducing dark circles and making tired skin fresh.
- It fights fungal infections like ringworm or candidiasis. Along with this, a few drops of tea tree oil with walnut oil helps in healing the skin by regular massage in the infected skin.
- Most skin problems arise from being in the unhealthy environment. In which there is a serious problem like psoriasis, the use of walnut oil is helpful in treating your skin.
- Apply a face pack using nut oil once a week, it makes the skin soft and shiny.