I repeat, which is the best ORM tool for business, any idea? Probably, you have stumbled upon this question many times, and every time you have saved yourself from getting into confusion. But not this time!
If you are reading this article, you are lucky enough to get an answer in the end. This article portrays the best ORM tools usually used by the online reputation repair experts. Studies have proved that the tools here listed below are responsible for monitoring and repairing a brand reputation online, improving the brand value, and establishing brand credibility.
Interesting, isn’t it?
Are you interested to learn about the best online reputation management tools that can help your business to grow online? Don’t miss out on any one of them.
Which is the best ORM tool for business?
- Google Alerts: Google Alerts is one of the most popular tools used by marketers when it comes to monitoring brand reputation online. Due to its free access and convenient features, the tool is often prioritized by the small and medium scale marketers.
Google Alerts is known for its SEO pros. If you are wondering how to improve your SEO ability through online reputation, Google Alerts can help you a lot by restoring the reputation of your brand online.
With this tool, you can easily make a quick overview of the brand mentions and online reviews over the web. To keep a track of the newly entered review or mention, you just need to register with your email address. This will generate an alert whenever any action is performed over the internet.
- Reputology: Reputology needs equal attention as Google Alerts. Trust me, it’s wonderful. If you are pondering how to monitor, analyze, and respond to online reviews, Reputology is the perfect one to use.
With Reputology, you can simply keep a track of the online reviews published on different review generating sites including social media. You can easily keep an eye on Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook, and other major sites where reviews on your brand can be possibly generated.
Reviews play a significant role in online reputation. And Reputology gives you access to monitor them thoroughly. You can simply log in to the dashboard and find all your reviews in one place. Both positive and negative reviews are listed in a row. You can easily handle each of them by responding to them appropriately.
Analyzing reviews can help you to make your business decision in a better way. So, it is better if you go for it.
- Trackur: Are you looking for a simple yet effective social media monitoring tool? Trackur can be the most impressive tool to rely on. Though being simple and easy-to-access, it delivers quick results on your brand mentions.
Use this tool to get a complete overview of your social networks. Just travel to the dashboard and you will witness all your social media platforms at one stop. From monitoring social media sites and news sites to learning about the new trends and keywords, the tool is highly effective. You can enjoy a good reputation score by allowing Trackur to perform your job.
Trackur even offers some additional customization features. You can use this tool to personalize your brand logo, URL, and brand colors according to your desire. This is an added pro!
- Social Mention: Social Mention as the name suggests, is personally designed for social media platforms. If you are facing trouble in managing your social media profiles, this tool can serve you the best.
With Social Mention, you can monitor your brand mentions mentioned on different social media platforms. Be it is your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and so on, Social Mention collects all your mentions to one dashboard.
Simply view the dashboard and you don’t have to scroll into different networks to respond to them. The dashboard displays mention in terms of sentiments – positive, negative, and neutral. You can even find the keywords generating high traffic, hashtags, users, and sources.
The statistics you get from Social Mention contribute a lot to analyze the business performance in terms of strength and reach.
- Reputation.com: Though large enterprises can make any choice from the list of ORM tools, sometimes more than two choices are perplexing. Here comes Reputation.com. The tool is specifically designed for large-scale businesses offering a comprehensive range of solutions to the users.
What you can enjoy using this tool are as follows.
You can monitor your brand feedback or reviews published on Facebook.
You can undergo a brand survey to get an insight into the customer’s behavior.To learn about the social community and get them to engage with your brand by motivating them to make purchase decisions, the tool is highly effective.
The tool even serves the best in business listing.
From monitoring the marketing sales in the frontline to requesting the customers for online reviews, you can choose Reputation.com for multiple purposes.
The Bottom Line
Is your reputation score below the mark? This is the time when you need to fix your reputation issues that are responsible for this pitfall.
You can either go for Google Alerts or use Reputology to control your reputation. No matter what you choose, make sure you use the best ORM strategy and assess your reputation score occasionally.
Why don’t you hire the services offered by a well-known online reputation management company? The experts are specialized in dealing with brand reputation over the internet.